It has been removed by the person who owns this account.
BOOKING FORM AND CONTRACT
What session/s are you booking?
You can find all the information you need on my website
Terms and Conditions
• A non-refundable deposit/session fee is required to reserve your session. Your desired session is not reserved until your deposit/session fee is received full and clear. If you cancel with less than 1 months’ notice, you forfeit your deposit fee.
• Siblings are very welcome join any of my sessions, please advise Precious Love Photography prior to your session. Client(s) will be responsible for themselves and their children during their session and release photographer from any claims against their person or their business. Precious Love Photography retains the right to charge Client's for any damage to equipment ; whether accidental or otherwise.
• It is totally understandable if a child is little camera shy at the start of a session, whilst Precious Love Photography will their utmost to ensure the session is a success, Precious Love Photography can not be held responsible for how your child performs. It is to the photographers discretion whether a re-shoot is required.
• Sessions start at the agreed upon time. Clients arriving more than 30 minutes late with no contact will forfeit their session and NO refund will be given.
• Personal cameras are not allowed in studio during your session. Please refrain from taking images or video recording unless you have full permission from Precious Love Photography. I work very hard to ensure your session is captured artistically and creatively. We ask that you respect our livelihood and refrain from taking photographs of what we are creating.
• Copyright/Penalty • Precious Love Photography retains copyrights to all images created during client’s session. A print release is included with purchased digital files to print and reproduce for your personal use. The print release does not allow publication of your portraits (i.e. Entering into contests), selling or altering of your images without the photographer’s written permission. It is illegal to copy, scan, download, print, alter, or otherwise steal any images created by Precious Love Photography. This applies to "sneak peek" images, images posted in an online proofing gallery, blog, Facebook, or hard copy images. If client steals images via any method listed above, or any other method, client will be invoiced for the cost of EACH digital image client has stolen, at photographer’s current price per digital file. I work very hard to create images that reflect you and your family, while keeping in line with my artistic vision and creativity. I know you will want to share them and I include a sneak-peek for that very reason. However, I ask that you simply link back to my blog/website/Facebook page instead of right-clicking, saving, and sharing the image via your own page. I hope that you will respect not only my hard work, but the time, money, and dedication that I have put into training and equipment to capture these images for you.
Thank you for your booking form. Your invoice will follow shortly.
Please note, you are not scheduled in my diary until your invoice is paid.